Why Hiring An Injury Attorney Makes Sense
Few adults are eager to file a personal injury claim after they are involved in a serious auto accident. It can be stressful to talk to claims adjusters, locate accident evidence, and complete and submit all necessary forms. Handling these responsibilities while rehabilitating injuries can be overwhelming.
At this difficult time, it is easy to understand why hiring an injury attorney makes sense. Our legal team at The Friedman Law Firm has the insight you need to guide you through this complex process. We are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Arrange your no-cost claim evaluation today online or over the phone at . Need help after hours? Text our attorney at 440-922-6646.
Using The Law To Obtain Fair Compensation
Insurance companies try to make the claims process as difficult as possible because they profit when injury victims accept low settlement offers or do not challenge claim rejections.
When you work with us, we will handle all matters related to your claim, including:
- Reviewing your accident report
- Gathering and submitting required documents
- Filing your claim with an insurance representative
- Reviewing your settlement offer
- Negotiating with your insurance company or the provider of the at-fault party
We know that recovering after a debilitating injury can be a full-time job. You can depend on our attorneys to minimize your stress during this legal process by:
- Offering on-site or off-site in-person appointments
- Using a secure, online service to send and receive signed contracts
- Providing after hours and weekend phone consultations
- Working with a team of trustworthy medical experts and accident reconstruction professionals to build a strong accident claim
- Tailoring a legal strategy according to the events leading up to your accident
- Maintaining the channels of communication throughout the process
Our team of lawyers has over 50 years of combined legal experience with personal injury matters. We leverage this background when we challenge Ohio insurers in court or in negotiation sessions.
You do not have to face this legal issue alone. As your advocates, we are dedicated to standing by you throughout all stages of this process. We take pride in our responsive representation and provide our personal cell phone number to each client so that you can reach us when you need us.
Contact Us Today To Get Started
Concerned about consultation and legal fees? You will not pay out-of-pocket for our services. We charge contingency fees, which means we are paid when you receive your settlement or award.
Connect with us by texting us at 440-922-6646, calling us at or emailing us via our contact form. We represent injury victims in Beachwood, Cleveland and the surrounding areas.